(+48) 731 906 908 email@example.com
- High quality rotogravure and flexographic printing
- Lamination (especially with thin layer), with the same film or different materials
- Production of decorative packaging for flowers, gift wrap (thicker films e.g. 40 μm)
- For vertical VFFS and horizontal HFFS packaging machines
- Packaging confectionery
- Wrapping cardboard boxes
- Packing CD, DVD, etc.
Activation and heat sealability
The polypropylene film is one-side activated on the outer side of the roll, allowing heat sealing below the melting point of polypropylene, the sealing temperature is selected depending on the characteristics of sealing electrodes and sealing rate.
In the period of three months, counting from the date of production , the guaranteed minimum level of activation is 36 mN / m.
- A wide range of heat sealing temperatures
- Excellent optical properties
- Good physical and mechanical properties
- Low coefficient of friction
- Admission to contact with food
- Activated layer on the outer side of the roll
- A wide range of sealing
- Good thermal properties, maintaining adequate moisture and impermeability of odoriferous substances
- Suitable slip properties and antiblocking, which allows processing in packaging machines